Quality & Standards | Quality & Standards
Chromagen is proud to provide its customers with high quality and efficient systems and to be an integral part of the worldwide quest for a cleaner environment through the utilization of renewable energy sources.
Chromagen's systems are made from the highest quality raw materials, while a modern production line ensures a consistency of precision and finish.
Chromagen’s quality management scheme meets with the ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 standards and the highest standards of quality according to the following international standards institutes:
- ISO9001-Quality management system
- ISO14001-Environment management systems
- ISO18001-Occupational health and safety management system
- Chromagen granted the Golden Mark by the Standards Institution of Israel
- PA collectors' group- KeyMark certification
- PR collectors' group- KeyMark certification
- QA collectors' group- KeyMark certification
- QR collectors' group- KeyMark certification
- SRCC-OG100-Collectors' Certification-USA
- Standardsmark licence
- Certificate of conformity
- Company Policy Statement